Facebook Share
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Game
What was or is your most loved game, the game that you've logged on some serious hours, the game that you're addicted in playing?  

Mines StarCraft: Brood Wars, I played StarCraft in 1997 up to 2007 so that's basically a decade of online gameplay.
Reply Return to top
(05-15-2018, 11:06 PM)kakashi2020 Wrote: What was or is your most loved game, the game that you've logged on some serious hours, the game that you're addicted in playing?  

Mines StarCraft: Brood Wars, I played StarCraft in 1997 up to 2007 so that's basically a decade of online gameplay.

My favorite game is Avataria. Because it is a virtual reality game where you can buy foods, buy and change clothes, go to different places and to socialize and have friends. It is even possible to get married there. And it was really really fun! Try to visit it sometime.
Reply Return to top
(05-16-2018, 11:50 PM)Itsmenermin Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 11:06 PM)kakashi2020 Wrote: What was or is your most loved game, the game that you've logged on some serious hours, the game that you're addicted in playing?  

My favorite game is Avataria. Because it is a virtual reality game where you can buy foods, buy and change clothes, go to different places and to socialize and have friends. It is even possible to get married there. And it was really really fun! Try to visit it sometime.

Yeah, I have to agree with that, friend. I also tried playing Avataria and until now, it never disappointed me. But before everything, my all time favorite game is Minecraft. Everyone knows about it so, no need to explain.
Reply Return to top
I like playing Candy Crush because, it sounds well and it gives me motivation on how the sodas do burst and sound in a funny way. Its fun and I always play it when am idle or during my leisure time.
Reply Return to top
Recently, I picked up a new game called mission Impossible Rouge Nation. I have watched the movie but never played the mission survival game and from playing just a few times with the game, all I can say is that I'm completely impressed with the features and programs that the game came with.

I saw and used so many guns that I have seen up close before but with the game Mission Impossible, I was able to give shooting such guns and killing a lot of enemies combatants. One of my favorite guns in the game is the sniper riffle used to pick out enemies from far distance.
Reply Return to top
I really like to play online chess in whatever platform type. But my favorite is really instantchess which I play on Facebook almost on a daily basis before. But now since I'm busy with work and family, I just scroll down fB updates. Playing chess is relaxing for me especially if it's vacation time. I also downloaded on my pc chessamaster before when it was still free but now these things don't come in for free.
Reply Return to top
Mine would be Clash of Clans on mobile. I seriously played that game for a year a few years back and treated it like a professional career. I farm every chance I get, and I upgrade walls to its max before upgrading my town hall. I head over to the game's website if ever I need to know something about the game. It's unquestionably my whole life back then, which is pathetic haha!
Reply Return to top
Forgive me for posting two consecutive posts, but I'd also like to share that I got addicted to an MMORPG named FLYFF way back in 2005. I played that game for two consecutive years and missed a lot of classes in college only to level up. I sold the account to a friend for $50 so it's not time wasted on my part, I guess LOL.
Reply Return to top
The Final Fantasy series has to be my all time favorite game franchise.
Reply Return to top
Red Alert 1 was my first love for pc games. That was the first time I ever sat playing games for hours on end and later on diagnosed with a heart problem! The format of the classic Red Alert game was simple and the graphics was not really sophisticated. But it was a game alright and I believe many will agree with me that it was an enjoyable one.
Reply Return to top

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Mobile Game NoviceNinja 3 66 11-05-2018, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Heatman
  Favorite games for the PS4 frogspot 0 129 04-05-2018, 05:01 AM
Last Post: frogspot