Facebook Share
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many online devices do you own?
When it comes to online devices nowadays, a household or family of four usually has between 4-10 online devices.  I alone have 6 my kids have 4 and my wife 2, so that's a total of 12 for my household.  It includes Smartphones, tablets, laptops, pc, internet tv, and a game console.
Reply Return to top
We have 15 electronic devices at home. I got 2 smartphones, a PC, a laptop and 2 consoles. The rest are from my mom and dad. And of course not to include the appliances.I think a lot of things now are electronic.
Reply Return to top
Wow, you guys are rich. I only have three. A laptop, a tablet, and a smartphone. That's all I have. But I am currently planning to buy a PS4 this year so that will add to the list.
Reply Return to top
Damn! That is a lot of devices. Let's see, I've got 3 Blackberry smartphones. I had 3 computers but I sold one to get a new router. I've got a ps3 and a ps4 pro and finally a smart tv. I think that is everything I own that can access the internet.
Reply Return to top
(07-03-2018, 02:19 AM)kakashi2020 Wrote: When it comes to online devices nowadays, a household or family of four usually has between 4-10 online devices.  I alone have 6 my kids have 4 and my wife 2, so that's a total of 12 for my household.  It includes Smartphones, tablets, laptops, pc, internet tv, and a game console.

Personally, I have 3 mobile phones that I use alone by myself, 2 laptops (DELL & HP), Playstation 4, and tablet.
Reply Return to top
Each member of my family of 5 has at least one online smart phone plus two lap tops plus two pcs so that makes it 9 devices at home. Owning a device isn't a luxury nowadays because it is needed for day to day communication. It would be hard on anybody not to have at least a phone and for those working online or engaged in social media, a pc is the much better device to have. I just don't know the consumption of these devices with regard to electricity but I reckon my bills have gone up. All part of wifi living.
Reply Return to top