Facebook Share
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Mobile Game
My favorite mobile game of all time is CLASH OF CLANS. It is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Finnish game developer Supercell. The objective is to upgrade your buildings and gain loots from enemy bases by attacking them. There are tons of things to do in-game like interacting with other players, joining war events, enhancing your heroes, and a whole lot more. I was addicted to it two years ago, and I must say that it is one of the most enjoyable periods of my life.

How about you guys? What is your favorite mobile game? Please do share your thoughts. Thanks!
Reply Return to top
Well, I am not a gamer. However, I play a couple of mobile games such as Temple Run, Candy Crush, Hungry Shark. Well I do not know the creators of these games however, I enjoy playing these games when ever I do not have anything substantial to do. Temple Run is an arcade game where you have to run without tipping to gain maximum points. In Hungry Shark, there is a shark that has to eat humans to stay alive. I think every one knows what candy crush is.
Reply Return to top
Those games are usually the ones that you play to kill time. Do you have one that hits you hard and you get addicted to it that you are willing to procrastinate a few of the chores you have to play it? Or something that takes so much of your time that you tend to forget life in general?
Reply Return to top
My favorite mobile game is Game of Thrones Conquest. I have always loved the Game of Thrones series, so on seeing the game Thrones game, I fell in love with it immensely and still plays it till today. The dragon flying is what I fancy so much with setting everything up with fire.
Reply Return to top

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Favorite Game kakashi2020 11 1,264 11-08-2018, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Olaf6
  Favorite games for the PS4 frogspot 0 227 04-05-2018, 05:01 AM
Last Post: frogspot