Facebook Share
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitcoin payments have changed for now
For now bitcoin payments will only be accepted on orders larger then 100$.  This is because companies such as bitpay, circle app... etc are limiting the minimum transaction amount.  We cannot control 3rd party prices and regulations.  We recently have added stripe payments as another form of payment.

I personally have been quite excited about the growth of btc.  Since bitcoin has fluctuated so much and costs such a pretty penny to transfer and mine how do you all feel this is going to affect the longevity of bitcoin?  Do you feel that bitcoin could be the future of currency?  Do you feel that it will flop?

In the past month we have seen bitcoin peak as high as $20,000 USD and then drop 10k in 1 week. Now its back up to $16,000  What are your predictions?  I am curious to see.  Post your thoughts.

Happy Hollidays,
-Russ
Reply Return to top
One thing I have come to know and understand about bitcoin is that it's an investment you do and have patience with it because the longer it stays, there more chances of its value appreciating over the years even if it fell just like it normally do sometimes. 

I wasn't able to invest in btc before until the last time it experienced a massive fall in price, I made all efforts and invested in it before it rose up in a week or so. Now I'm already sure of profit already from the little investment which I wouldn't sell anytime soon. 

I wouldn't say that bitcoin would replace our already known currency but it's definitely going to rival it well in the open market as a preferred means of payment once the entire world accepts its usage for transactions.
Reply Return to top
(04-07-2018, 07:23 AM)Anachiwo Wrote: I wasn't able to invest in btc before until the last time it experienced a massive fall in price, I made all efforts and invested in it before it rose up in a week or so. Now I'm already sure of profit already from the little investment which I wouldn't sell anytime soon.

Now seems about the best time to buy more btc, its about the lowest its been this year, around $6500
Reply Return to top
(04-11-2018, 07:56 AM)akjangra Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 07:23 AM)Anachiwo Wrote: I wasn't able to invest in btc before until the last time it experienced a massive fall in price, I made all efforts and invested in it before it rose up in a week or so. Now I'm already sure of profit already from the little investment which I wouldn't sell anytime soon.

Now seems about the best time to buy more btc, its about the lowest its been this year, around $6500

I'm pretty sure it's not going to stay put at that price for a long time as we have witnessed on more than one occasion how quickly the price of btc seems to skyrocket overnight. Hopefully, should I come into another huge sum of money, I'm still going to invest more on bitcoin because it's absolutely worth it.
Reply Return to top
I prefer real gold than a virtual currency if you’re going to invest long term.
| GIGEBOX.COM
| High Performance Business Hosting.
| https://www.gigebox.com
Reply Return to top