Facebook Share
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Consoles
How many how you still have old consoles such as a PS1, gamecube and gameboy. If you have any old consoles do you still play them and if you do what games? Or do you have them just for the nostalgia?
Reply Return to top
They are very uncommon around me these days. I have migrated to PCs and I rarely use consoles, but there are some individuals who still use them and they have given positive reviews about them.
Reply Return to top
Old gameboys are still being sold in some online stores and people still buy it. In fact I'd like to buy one myself to while away time in times of waiting for something or someone. These old stuffs I used to play way back in the late 80's and even though it only has a small screen and a simple format, it's takes away the boredom of daily routine. And for that alone, it's worth the buy.
Reply Return to top
I sell all my old consoles once I get new ones.
Reply Return to top
(11-06-2018, 12:39 PM)acegige001 Wrote: Old gameboys are still being sold in some online stores and people still buy it. In fact I'd like to buy one myself to while away time in times of waiting for something or someone. These old stuffs I used to play way back in the late 80's and even though it only has a small screen and a simple format, it's takes away the boredom of daily routine. And for that alone, it's worth the buy.

Yeah, there are some retro game stores in some areas that actually sell on consoles and games.
Reply Return to top

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you still own all the Playstation Consoles? frogspot 5 397 05-17-2018, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Anachiwo