Facebook Share
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first gaming console
My first game was actually Gameboy, I really don't know if some people still remember the game because we now have so many gaming consoles that flood the market, making us forget our early small beginning with the act of gaming. 

Now, coming to game consoles, my first was Sega game and I played it like hell when I was still a teenager. It was my first experience with addiction because I wouldn't stop playing even when I was grounded, the moment I get out of punishment, I would still fall back to my Sega game. 

What's your first game console?
Reply Return to top
I believe my first gaming console was a N64 and I only had one game that I loved playing on it, it was Pokemon Stadium.
Reply Return to top
(04-08-2018, 08:25 AM)frogspot Wrote: I believe my first gaming console was a N64 and I only had one game that I loved playing on it, it was Pokemon Stadium.

That's nice, I actually never had any Nintendo console games when I was still a teenager but I did played on it at game house especially whenever I'm coming back from school. It's mostly wrestling games of WWF that I played on it, I enjoyed the fighting more than anything else in games.
Reply Return to top
Yeah, I did the same thing usually when my cousin had a PS2 before I did. I loved playing games over at their place on it.
Reply Return to top
(04-15-2018, 08:48 AM)frogspot Wrote: Yeah, I did the same thing usually when my cousin had a PS2 before I did. I loved playing games over at their place on it.

Teenage years was so fun believe me when I tell you because there was so many ways one can get involved with different sorts of things which makes one very happy unlike the commitment of adulthood which takes away our time for leisure or cut it down to the least minimum.
Reply Return to top
(04-07-2018, 06:37 AM)Heatman Wrote: My first game was actually Gameboy, I really don't know if some people still remember the game because we now have so many gaming consoles that flood the market, making us forget our early small beginning with the act of gaming. 

Now, coming to game consoles, my first was Sega game and I played it like hell when I was still a teenager. It was my first experience with addiction because I wouldn't stop playing even when I was grounded, the moment I get out of punishment, I would still fall back to my Sega game. 

The first gaming console I owned was a Nintendo Family Computer back in '85, I was just a little boy then and my aunt gave me one as a birthday present and I quickly got addicted, I would sneak out of my room at night to play with it, I don't have a tv at my room so I have to go down to our living room and attached it to the TV to play.  I had so much fun with it playing Mario Bros, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Sky Destroyer, Ninja Gaijin and a lot more.
Reply Return to top
(05-11-2018, 01:19 AM)kakashi2020 Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 06:37 AM)Heatman Wrote: My first game was actually Gameboy, I really don't know if some people still remember the game because we now have so many gaming consoles that flood the market, making us forget our early small beginning with the act of gaming. 

The first gaming console I owned was a Nintendo Family Computer back in '85, I was just a little boy then and my aunt gave me one as a birthday present and I quickly got addicted, I would sneak out of my room at night to play with it, I don't have a tv at my room so I have to go down to our living room and attached it to the TV to play.  I had so much fun with it playing Mario Bros, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Sky Destroyer, Ninja Gaijin and a lot more.

It's such an amazing thing getting to look back and the history and memories of how we started out our gaming experience with just a scrap gaming console compared to what we have now for the current generation of people who are into games as well. It's such a wonderful thing. Anyways, now I have Playstation 4.
Reply Return to top
My first game console and maybe the oldest of them all is the ATARI NES FC compact. The games there were the circus, F1 racing and others. But I always played the F! racing and the different tracks for the racing car starting from the easy round track to the more circuitous tracks with sharp bends and lesser time limits. I played this console for years until I got to have my chance of playing the original Red Alert on my 1st pc. After that I had the handheld one with the monkeys jumping from the coconut tree and the plane attacks. But those were the years. Now we have sophisticated and better videos for games.
Reply Return to top
(10-22-2018, 02:06 AM)acegige001 Wrote: My first game console and maybe the oldest of them all is the ATARI NES FC compact. The games there were the circus, F1 racing  and others. But I always played the F! racing and the different tracks  for the racing car starting from the easy round track to the more circuitous tracks with sharp bends and lesser time limits. I played this console for years until I got to have my chance of playing the original Red Alert on my 1st pc. After that I had the handheld one with the monkeys jumping from the coconut tree and the plane attacks. But those were the years. Now we have sophisticated and better videos for games.

I must confess that it's my first time hearing about this game console ATARI NES FC compact. From what you have explained about the game, it seems like a good addition to the gaming party back then when gaming industry were still at its birth stage. I'm sure that the company behind the console ATARI NES FC compact still managed to remain in business till today.
Reply Return to top
Ps1 was my first gaming console as a matter of fact. Back then it was a big deal, but now looking back it doesn't even mean shit!
Reply Return to top

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming in the Future kakashi2020 1 79 10-26-2018, 01:55 AM
Last Post: xz3r0